Thursday 23 May 2018, 6:45 pm
Isleworth & Syon School for Boys, Ridgeway Road, TW7 5LJ
All OWGRA members and residents are invited to attend a Public Meeting which will have two presentation and Q&A sessions followed by our AGM
- The first from Niall Bolger, CEO of the London Borough of Hounslow on their current operations and future plans and
- The second from the National Trust management of Osterley Park on their current operations and plans for the future.
Throughout the last year OWGRA has continued to work for the residents of our area. You can imagine that producing newsletters (and regular e-newsletters), maintaining a website, organising meetings, and preparing detailed responses to planning applications (and presenting on these objections in front of the Council’s Planning Committee) does not happen without a lot of hard work. In addition we have had meetings with many local organisations (e.g. Tesco, Sky), organised litter picks, worked on addressing Crime and ASB and worked with the Council on traffic issues. We have also worked with several developers to help them adapt their proposals to reflect the concerns of our residents. In addition we have attended some dozens of meetings with LBH, other Residents Associations, other organizations, etc. in representing the views and interests of our residents and members.
Minutes of the 23 May 2018 AGM are on the website.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows
- 6.45 pm Registration
- 7.00 pm The Future Vision for LB Hounslow (Chief Exec: Niall Bolger)
- 7.15 pm Q&A
- 8.00 pm Refreshment break
- 8.20 pm Osterley Park – Current Activities & Future Plans (NT exec)
- 8.35 pm Q&A
- 8.45 pm OWGRA AGM
- 9.15 pm Close
To be able to vote at the AGM, you will need to be an OWGRA member.
Please bring your OWGRA membership card, or come early so that we can check your membership.
If you haven’t joined OWGRA or renewed your membership for 2019/20, please do so.