There are three ways to comment on a planning application
- Email to email@example.com quoting the relevant planning reference number.
- Post your comments on the council planning website form against the application concerned (further details below).
- Send a letter with your comments to:
London Borough of Hounslow
You should note the following:
- Comments should be restricted to planning considerations only such as failure to meet planning guidelines, impact on infrastructure, pollution, compatibility with surrounding area and similar matters. Impact on house prices is not a planning consideration;
- Receipt of your comments should be acknowledged by the Council. You should retain a copy of your submission. It would be helpful if you would also send a copy to OWGRA (at firstname.lastname@example.org) for our records;
- Your submission must include your name and address and clearly state whether you support or object to the application.
- You must quote the planning reference on all communications otherwise your views will not be counted.
The two applications for the Adini site are
(1) Adini mixed-use office building (ref: P/2017/5069)
(2) Adini block of flats (ref: P/2017/5079)
Case officer: Melek Ergen, Tel: 020 8583 5166
Links for commenting online: