There are three ways to comment on a planning application
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant planning reference number.
- Post your comments on the council planning website form against the application concerned (further details below).
- Send a letter with your comments to:
London Borough of Hounslow
You should note the following:
- Comments should be restricted to planning considerations only such as failure to meet planning guidelines, impact on infrastructure, pollution, compatibility with surrounding area and similar matters. Impact on house prices is not a planning consideration;
- Receipt of your comments should be acknowledged by the Council. You should retain a copy of your submission. It would be helpful if you would also send a copy to OWGRA (at email@example.com) for our records;
- Your submission must include your name and address and clearly state whether you support or object to the application.
- You must quote the planning reference on all communications otherwise your views will not be counted.
(1) Bolder Academy
Planning reference: P/2017/1417
Case officer: Kiri Shuttleworth, Tel: 020 8583 4942
(2) Oakley Close
Planning reference: P/2017/1305
Case officer: George Clarke, Tel: 020 8583 4993
(3) Gillette Corner South
Planning reference P/2017/0053
Case officer: Melek Ergen, Tel: 020 8583 5166